Creative Mate

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Journey of a Song

Learning and going with the process of listening song and working is great but when you listen to your favorite and soothing songs u get charged or get slows down automatically its like this what you where looking for the home environment  looks dark because of the annoying children sound and vocal but here in when you tune in music and your work on going everything seems to be perfect and Sunday is not for rest as it is silent and easy workday well on a Sunday morning at 11 am


I am at my office working on content and everything that doesn't feel interesting so I thought to tune in into music basically I go with jazz to work and make the work happens but I thought to tune in something different so I was on incognito mode on the laptop and just spotted 



Tera Woh Pyar by Momina Mustehsan & Asim Azhar now that what i thought to tune in for as I started it was a kind of peace with there vocal in an auditorium sound that echoing and making statement that you will love it even if u hate it and guess what I loved it forgot my cold & cough my Ammi’s scolding and just felt like this was best to see momo [ Momina Mustehsan in love with her ] and that seriously great voice idiot [ Asim Azhar ] fascinating and great the start with the sitar (basically don't just the feelings not instrument) and the way momo says “ baate teri karte hue” seriously you forget your past and love everything it like “kya bolrhi ho yaar MoMo” and after then  this song leads to a dream which creates an image of wonders and love towards silents and daydreaming and then Azim “Sunni Nahi Zamane Teri meri khaani yaa”



I hate you azim but your voice deliberately made me feel great then instrumants are like “bhulega na yeh dil mera” I just quoted (literally I sang) a line of this song and then you know what I said out loud kase baatau tujhe and then when my left ear cord just tangled out of my ear and one of the annoying colleague behind my back is like“bas kar bhai atif aslam” I was like “bhai coke studio tha” and my boss standing beside me just ignored nicely like a child ignoring and ice cream during cold I was into the sound for the hold time that there was meeting and i didn't even care to just have a look at the back i never knew that this kind of sunday I will enjoy in my office with cold and fever and MoMo which as a dish I still hate a lot "Sorry Nepal" but serious this was a journey of me with a song that was totally Uridi [ combination of hindi and urdu invented by me ] I cant even bear this kind of excitement and guiltiness in me during that time but serious that Sunday was a good experience and great to be that I was called to office on that day.




Don’t just judge me with your minds just comment down with your journey with songs on a good or bad day

how’s was it ?? It's good  I know !!! smiling face with smiling eyes

... More for you ...⬇️⬇️⬇️






No comments:

Post a Comment

Is your life crazy?

 Crazy life now a day making people imagine is so hard stuff likely things are changing but we are so much confused and into work where in t...